ONE Video Class + Reinforcement Training Classes = Better Best Friends™
The Good Dog! ONE-der Class™ is a veterinary-approved 24/7 online dog training video class for dogs of all ages and all breeds. The trademarked class, by accredited canine behaviorist and author Donna Chandler, includes 4 training exercises to teach the 12 basic commands your dog needs to obey. The class also has lots of useful info about canine behavior, dog ownership, and products to help train and own your dog.
Watch these video chapters of Donna’s dog training program.
Key Aspects Review
Chapters of the Good Dog! ONE-der Class
- Introduction (4:05)
- Dog Whispering (0:33)
- Guidelines for Children (0:55)
- Operant Training (2:39)
- Fear Period x 2 (1:12)
- Training Aides and Concepts for a Smooth Process (0:37)
- Life-Changing Walking Formula (3:00)
- Habitual Behavior (1:58)
- Indoor Leash (Date Off) – (2:25)
- Treats / Food Motivation (1:35)
- Marking Behaviors with a “Voice Clicker” (1:47)
- Aggressive Games (tug-of-war, chasing and free elevation) (2:58)
- Bite Inhibition: teach your dog to not bite (1:41)
- “Gentle Leader Head Collar” and “Gentler Leader Easy Walk Harness” (4:56)
- Other Canine Products (10:10)
- Commands and Exercises Intro (0:34)
- First Two Weeks: Bringing Home a New Puppy or Older Rescue Dog (7:39)
- Crate Placement (3:12)
- “Kennel Up” Command (5:50)
- Five Golden Rules of House Training (7:01)
- House Breaking Bells to Avoid Potty Accidents (3:51)
- Your Voice / Giving Commands (0:32)
- Intro to Commands — “Off” Command (3:28)
- “Up” Command (0:49)
- “Fetch” — “Drop it” Commands (2:01)
- “Come” — “Sit” Commands (5:16)
- “Leave it” — “Take” Commands (4:09)
- “On Your Bed” — “Down” — “Stay” Commands (5:25)
- “Wait” Command (5:24)
- Ignoring and Its Training Value (1:28)
- Hide & Seek and Mind Games (2:04)
- Socialization: Doggy Day Care and Dog Parks (2:58)
- Spaying and Neutering (1:53)
- Your Veterinarian is Vital to Your Pet’s Health (1:33)
- Food and Plant Poisons (0:47)
- Let’s Review What You’ve Learned (7:17)
- Conclusion – Check-in with Donna (1:10)
DONNA PROVIDES EXPERIENCE & CREDENTIALS:
Donna Chandler, best-selling author of Good Dog!, is a nationally renowned Canine Trainer and Behaviorist.
- Approved by AAVSB: Donna is approved by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards.
- Jack Hanna Endorsement: Donna’s book is endorsed by many animal experts, including Jack Hanna of the Columbus Zoo and the Animal Adventures television series.
BEVERLY’S OFFERS TRAINING REINFORCEMENT RESOURCES:
After graduation, you also have access to training reinforcement when your pet stays overnight or attends daycare at Beverly’s Pet Resort.
- Staff Trained by Donna Chandler: The staff at Beverly’s has been trained by Donna to provide training reinforcement according to the protocols of the Good Dog! ONE-der Class.
- No Setbacks When You’re Away: You can be away from home without worrying your precious pet is falling into any bad habits while your gone for a few hours, days, or weeks.
Have a new puppy?
Or a new rescued older dog?
Does your dog’s behavior need improvement?
Then the Good Dog! ONE-der Class is for you!
Featuring Donna’s Life-Changing Family Dog Walking Formula
Dog Training Based on Proven Methods
- 24/7 Access – Donna’s online dog training class videos are conveniently available 24/7 on any device connected to the web. Watch at home on any device. Re-watch on your phone during training exercises. Start right away and train on your schedule!
- Easy-to-Learn Lessons – The full video (all 37 chapters) takes less than two hours to watch. The class teaches you how to train your dog just by interacting with him on a daily basis. Simple commands and exercises repeated over and over is how dogs learn habitual behavior.
- Covers Dog’s Full Life – The course covers everything from how to bring a new puppy home—or an older dog—all the way up until the new puppy is an adult or the older dog’s new behavior becomes habitual.
- 5 Golden Rules to House-Training – You’ll learn how to quickly and easily train your puppy to do his business in the proper place.
- 12 Essential Commands / 4 Easy Training Exercises – You’ll learn 4 exercises that are easy to teach your dog by grouping together these essential commands: ●Come ●Go to your bed
●Down ●Stay ●Wait ●Leave it ●Take ●Let’s go potty ●Off ●Up ●Drop it ●Kennel up
- Walking Your Dog – The course discusses how to go on a walk with the dog and involve the children, who learn how to do positive reinforcement of the training.
- Post Class Follow-Up – After you take the class and start training your puppy or dog, you can contact Donna, by e-mail anytime or scheduled webinar, if you have a question about your dog’s training process.
- Affordable & Valuable – At only $169, the Good Dog! ONE-der Class™ is the best lifetime value for your mobile lifestyle and your dog’s best behavior. It’s how you become Better Best Friends™ for life.
Reinforcement Training Classes
- Initial Training Required: Donna Chandler’s Good Dog! ONE-der Class™ video course
- Experienced Staff: Trainers certified by Donna Chandler
- Maintain & Improve: Reinforce good habits; improve behaviors needing modification
Options to Schedule Reinforcement Training
- Boarding – While boarding: see boarding options
- Daycare – While in daycare: $15 half-hour class plus daycare fee / $25 full-hour class plus daycare fee
- Personalized Classes By Appt. Only: $25 per half-hour class — staff member works with both you and your dog
Affordable & Convenient 24/7 Canine Behavior Training for Puppies and Dogs
Previously, the cost of an in-person one-time dog training class with Donna Chandler was $275, but then you did not have the ability to re-watch Donna interact with a dog during the training exercises. You had to schedule a class when Donna was available and then you had to remember everything you’d seen during the two-hour session.
Now, our revolutionary online video dog training class provides you with the very same lessons Donna offered in-person — PLUS the added benefits of a better price (only $169) and better long-term on-demand repeated access to the visual material you need. You can watch and re-watch any lesson at your speed and convenience, to learn the essential dog training commands and exercises. You can then properly teach and reinforce them to your puppy or dog during the entire training period.
And there’s really no comparison between traditional group dog training courses and the Good Dog! ONE-der Class online training video by Donna Chandler.
What’s the difference? A lifetime of results!
|Traditional Group Dog Training Course||Good Dog! ONE-der Class Training Video by Donna Chandler|
|$189 to $500+ – Training provided by unknown local trainer using unknown training methods.||$169 – Training provided by accredited canine behaviorist uses training method approved for Continuing Education training for veterinarians nationwide.|
|3 Commands a Week for 6 Weeks – You and your dog will learn about 3 hand cues and commands each week during a traditional 6-week dog training group class, like those taught at big-box pet stores.||12 Commands and Much More in ONE Class – You’ll learn 12 essential commands and 4 easy exercises for practicing them with your dog. The class also covers the 5 Golden Rules to House-Training, how to go on a walk, how to train your dog just by interacting with him/her on a daily basis, and much more!|
|Then 12 More Weeks of Classes – To complete the full series of traditional multi-week courses offered, you’ll need to commit to and pay for about 18 weeks of scheduled classes.||Access Any Day, Any Time, From Any Device – Our class lives in the cloud, so during your training period you can watch (and re-watch) the videos whenever you want on any web-connected device you choose.|
|Professional Dog Trainers – Traditional dog training classes will usually supply “accredited” or “certified” dog trainers. You should understand that not all certifications are the same, not all accreditation organization are the same, and not all trainer experience levels are the same.||Nationally-Renowned Canine Trainer & Behaviorist – Donna Chandler is the best-selling author of Good Dog! and she is approved by the American Association of Veterinary State Boards. She also provides seminars nationally for veterinarians to obtain continuing education credits and serves as an expert witness in legal cases involving canine behavior.|
|Local Training Resources – After using the Good Dog! ONE-der Class to train your dog, you’ll have access to Beverly’s Pet Resort for training reinforcement or behavior modification during daycare sessions and overnight boarding stays. Our staff has been and is continually personally trained by Donna Chandler.|
|Follow-Up Emails – After you’ve watched the video and started training your dog, if you have a question about the ongoing training process with your dog you can send an email to Donna Chandler.|