We now offer puppy & dog training and training reinforcement classes right here on our resort campus in Fishers. Our experienced trainers have been personally and extensively trained and certified in the positive reinforcement-based training method offered by American Association of Veterinary State Boards (AAVSB), for the required Continuing Education (CE) credits a veterinarian needs to maintain their license to practice veterinary medicine.
- Initial Recommended Training: We provide you with access to the recommended canine behavior training programs. (more info below)
- Experienced Staff: Certified trainers with years of experience
- Teach, Maintain & Improve: Teach good habits; reinforce good behavior, and improve behaviors needing modification
Options to Schedule Puppy & Dog Training
- Boarding – While boarding: see boarding options page
- Daycare or Ala Carte – $15 half-hour class plus daycare fee / $25 full-hour class plus daycare fee
- Multiple Sessions: 10 half-hour sessions for $150 or 20 half-hour sessions for $250
- Personalized Classes By Appt. Only: $25 per half-hour class — staff member works with both you and your dog
Available Ala Carte, during Daycare (at ala carte prices), or with Bevo’s Training Boarding Package
Call Us at 317-773-6550 to Schedule On-Site Training-By-A-Trainer
CALL 317-773-6550 FOR ON-SITE PUPPY & DOG TRAINING
Learn More About Puppy & Dog Training Below
Canine Behavior Training Programs by dog.fun
The dog.fun positive reinforcement-based method of behavior training for puppies and older dogs is proven.
The age-specific programs cover all aspects of canine training and dog ownership.
Your entire family can easily understand and perform the easy and fun training exercises.
Learn and train at your own pace, so the training works best for you and your puppy or dog.
Our experienced trainers will personally answer your questions during training. Reinforcement training classes available exclusively at Beverly’s by our staff.
The combined convenience and quality of the dog.fun training programs exceed all other canine training programs available today.
The good behavior your dog will achieve and maintain will far surpass those of any other training method. You’ll quickly become better best friends for life!
EASY-TO-LEARN & TIMELY LESSONS
Developed for your entire family. Each lesson takes only 3 to 4 minutes on average to review and they’re very easy to understand. Use the lessons in any order, as often as needed, to ensure your puppy or older makes and maintains progress. You’ll always have the right info at the right time.
Four ways to connect with our experienced trainers:
2. Live during a scheduled in-person, Facetime, Zoom or phone conversation
3. Leave a message on our Facebook page
4. Training posts in our Blog
REINFORCEMENT TRAINING LESSONS EXCLUSIVELY AT BEVERLY’S
INITIAL TRAINING REQUIRED
Familiarity with provided dog.fun canine behavior training program concepts, commands, and exercises
Certified and experienced trainers
MAINTAIN & IMPROVE
Reinforce good habits; improve behaviors needing modification
BOARDING – While boarding: view boarding options
DAYCARE – While in daycare: $15 half-hour class plus daycare fee / $25 full-hour class plus daycare fee
PERSONALIZED CLASSES by Appt. Only: $25 per half-hour class — staff member works with both you and your puppy or dog
Reinforcement Training Available Monday thru Saturday Only
Teach your puppy or dog good habits and proper behavior with basic commands that cover every type of situation you’ll encounter at home or away.
Practice a few of the commands at a time, inside or outside, with fun and easy exercises you can do during your daily routines — even while watching TV.
POTTY TRAINING GUIDELINES
Potty train your puppy or dog quickly by following the dog.fun potty training guidelines.